"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school."
Just felt like changing it up a bit this time around. Here's some interesting facts I learned over the past couple weeks that I thought you may be interested in...
- there's a government bureau called The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives
uhhh...do we really want to be associating those things with one another?
- PB&J still tastes as good at 22 as it did when I was 7
simplicity in its finest form, eh?
- songs like "It's all for you" and bands like Green Day are on classic rock stations
- Steve Miller sings a song called The Joker; one of the lines in the song says "Really love your peaches, wanna shake your tree."
what the hell does that mean?
- there's a city in Pennsylvania called "King of Prussia"
i wonder who they named it after?
- the Northern Lights, or aurora borealis, will occur between 2010-2012
road trip, anyone?
- the name Aurora is from the Roman goddess of dawn
i know what i want my first daughter named.......or not
- one tropical storm that doesn't even reach hurricane status and only "directly" effects a few states can effect the economy more than billions of dollars of spending by the U.S. government in plans that took years to plan and spent even more of the taxpayers' money to just conjure (the Dow Jones is up 331 points..thanks for nothing Bernanke!)
Gracias, Eduoard, para la gasolina baja valora
Hope you enjoyed learning this as much as I did!